“I think of an author as somebody who goes into the marketplace and puts down his rug and says, ‘I will tell you a story’, and then he passes the hat.”
- I promise to write you the truest story I have in me. I can’t guarantee it will knock your socks off, but I can promise to craft it with care. No shortcuts or going for the cheap thrill. I’ll always give you my best.
- I promise telling the story will always be more important than passing the hat.
- I promise to learn from my mistakes, avoid stagnancy, and grow in my art.
- I promise to remember a story is only half a story until someone reads it. You, the reader, are my partner in the creative process.
- Finally, I promise gratitude for your reviews, whether you give my books five stars or one. You took the time to read and review, and I appreciate it.
Thank you for stopping by!