Writing, the writing life, indie publishing. Seems I think I have something worthwhile to say about these (and other random topics), as I’ve proven time and time again by adding my 2¢ to various articles, blog posts, and guest blogs.
You’re welcome to copy and paste these into your blog or website, but please give credit where credit is due and link back to this site. A heads-up by e-mail to let me know you grabbed a piece is always appreciated!
- On the Care & Feeding of Introverts
- Why Speculative Fiction?
- Growing Up Indie, Part I
- Growing Up Indie, Part II
- Growing Up Indie, Part III
- Growing Up Indie, Part IV
- Growing Up Indie, Part V
- Growing Up Indie, Part VI
- Kathy Interviewed by Christine Hughes
- Kathy Interviewed by Bublish (Twitter Chat)
- Kathy and A.J. Gregson (lead character in Amanda’s Eyes) interviewed by Free EBooks Daily
- Kathy interviewed by Wendy L. Young, WLC Author Spotlight
- Kathy Interviewed by Author Joyce Strand
- Kathy Interviewed by Xunaria J